SOCIAL MEDIA + CONTENT MANAGER
WHO YOU ARE
You make beautiful things and bring all the creativity while understanding marketing and strategy to create pretty things with a purpose. Plus, you know how to organize the behind-the-scenes mousetrap of multiple software and file types/locations to make creating and publishing content feel easy. You are deeply caring and passionate about helping people grow; you can express this in the written word with our community.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist our CEO in leading our social media content, including video editing, photo editing, and graphics.
- Have a strong aesthetic eye and bring creative ideas to uplevel the brand visually.
- Oversee the organization and integration of multiple software platforms for an edit calendar, photo and video files, #allthethings that go into multiple daily posts on multiple platforms.
- Be a knowledgeable person on our podcast and other content to amplify and repurpose on social media.
- Grow and engage an audience. Our main platforms are Instagram and TikTok, with expansion to Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter or others possible
- Bring content ideas that tie seamlessly into our products.
- You have marketing knowledge and understand opening hooks, CTAs, storytelling, and retaining attention.
- Assists with audience care via our social inboxes, comments, and expanding conversations across the brand.
- Represent the company, therefore of high integrity and excellence.
WHAT YOU BRING ON DAY 1
- You have performed similar roles for brands, whether social media, blogs, podcasts, media creation, design, and/or copywriting in digital marketing.
- Data-driven. You can track and analyze efforts and engagement to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Problem-solving. You think creatively and see around corners for the next dominos a decision will lead to.
- This is a full-time remote position
- Ideally based in North America (We work on PST + EST)
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- Health benefits not included
To apply, please proceed to fill out our online application
Applications are due Wednesday March 1st, 2023, and we will be moving quickly in the hiring process!