SOCIAL MEDIA + CONTENT MANAGER
WHO YOU ARE
You make beautiful things and bring all the creativity while understanding marketing and strategy to create pretty things with a purpose. Plus, you know how to organize the behind-the-scenes mousetrap of multiple software and file types/locations to make creating and publishing content feel easy. You are deeply caring and passionate about helping people grow; you can express this in the written word with our community.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist our CEO in leading our social media content, including video editing, photo editing, and graphics.
- Have a strong aesthetic eye and bring creative ideas to uplevel the brand visually.
- Oversee the organization and integration of multiple software platforms for an edit calendar, photo and video files, quotes templates, Reels drafts, etc.
- Be a knowledgeable person on our podcast and other content to amplify and repurpose on social media.
- Grow and engage an audience. Our main platform is Instagram, with expansion to TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and others possible.
- Bring content ideas that tie seamlessly into our products.
- You have marketing knowledge and understand opening hooks, CTAs, storytelling, and retaining attention.
- Assist with audience care via our social inboxes, comments, and expanding conversations across the brand.
- Represent the company! Therefore you must be of high integrity and excellence.
WHAT YOU BRING ON DAY 1
- You have performed similar roles for brands, whether social media, blogs, podcasts, media creation, design, and/or copywriting in digital marketing. If you’re an influencer or entrepreneur, your own brand counts!
- Data-driven. You can track and analyze efforts and engagement to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Problem-solving. You think creatively and see around corners for the next dominos a decision will lead to.
- This role is part-time 10-20 hours/week contract position with flexible hours.
- Location: Remote, ideally based in North or South America
To apply, please proceed to fill out our online application