WHO YOU ARE
Your pantry probably looks like The Home Edit (or would if you weren’t already juggling a busy life!) You make a killer Maid of Honor (the wedding planner was a dud, but thankfully, the bride had you.) You deftly catch broken links and dropped balls before they hit the ground. You want work that’s meaningful, colleagues who are lovely, and time for your family and friends, play, and rest. You’re highly communicative and maintain a warm, thoughtful, and supportive demeanor in the face of quickly changing priorities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the communicator - keep everyone informed and updated, staying ahead of issues and blockers.
- Lead project meetings, keeping the discussion on track while allowing all voices to be heard.
- Map out product launches in Asana and guide the team to deadlines without dropping balls.
- Oversee the logistics, shipping, and distribution of physical products.
- Create and implement processes that drive efficiency and bring clarity to a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate the schedules and contracts of remote team members, including overseeing the hiring and onboarding of future members.
- Manage external vendors, handling contracts and invoices.
- Review and oversee budget and expenses.
- Model and lead the company culture of professionalism, respect, empathy, and collaboration.
- Manage the CEO’s time, calendar, and appointments.
WHAT YOU BRING ON DAY 1
- Based in North or South America
- 5 years of professional experience. We welcome applicants from various industries with the below skills.
- The ability to look around multiple corners and solve problems in advance.
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented approach. You’re the one in the family who coordinates everyone’s travel details (obviously) well in advance.
- Experience juggling multiple projects while maintaining a positive and professional attitude. The one who’s cool under pressure and clear-headed when others are feeling anxious.
- Working knowledge of G-Suite and Asana, and the ability to quickly learn new tools as needed.
- This is a full-time, remote position
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- Health benefits not included
To apply, please proceed to fill out our online application
Applications are due November 27, 2022, and we will be moving quickly in the hiring process!