We’re looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base, track existing marketing campaigns and report on results and coordinate market research studies.
This marketing role will collaborate with key players on our team to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs to be successful. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in social media advertising and direct response marketing. We provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the online industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
If you have experience with any of the following softwares - that is a bonus:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prep emails (in Ontraport and Webinarjam)
- Proofread content
- Confirm correct URL’s
- Confirm correct merge fields (if needed)
- Check spacing (paragraphs) and indenting
- Check mobile responsiveness (check format in different devices - plugin)
- Check image size and dimensions
- Insert image name (HTML code)
- Confirm clean HTML formating (deliverability)
- Review formatting (remove text boxes)
- Preview, test, approve
Reporting & Documenting:
- Update spreadsheets with URL’s, Ontraport email links, and launch/funnel assets (ontraport, landing pages, etc)
- Record email stats
- Monitor and record split test (optimization) results
- Create/maintain system for organizing all pages in Leadpages
- Sales funnels - from start to finish (whatever funnel it is, eg: webinar, video series, challenge, etc)
- Checking pixels
- Audience creation
- Check tags, campaigns, rules, for tracking and so on
- Check fulfillment Wordpress connection
- One click registrations
- Other testing as required
- Once used, remove unnecessary sequences, tags, groups, etc.
- Merging contacts
- Cleaning Ontraport unused rules and forms
Any other tasks related to launches that we need help with (including support chat, email, etc)
- Excel (very strong) - ability to manipulate various kinds of data from various sources
- Webinarjam / Everwebinar
- Ideal candidate has a strong understanding of digital marketing projects and activities.
- 1-2 years experience with some of the above activities.
- Positive, can-do attitude and willing to learn.
- This is a part time contract position up to 20 hours per week
- Your manager is located in the EST time zone and you will be in communication on a daily basis Mon-Fri
To apply, please proceed to fill out our online application