We’re currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join and support the leadership team. The successful candidate should be comfortable in a fast-paced, energetic company that fosters an environment of constant learning and values diversity of thought, humility, and open collaboration.
The Executive Assistant organizes and coordinates administration duties and office procedures. We are looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. You must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Your goal is to help the executive team do their jobs as efficiently as possible. You will take on the responsibility of administrative tasks to ensure our CEO can manage their energy and execution effectively. Ultimately, the Executive Assistant will ensure the smooth running of the CEO’s schedule and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Resolve all in person/immediate tech issues
- Handle printing and shipping needs
- Handle mail and receipts
- Order office supplies
- Manage CEO's travel, packing, unpacking
- Manage CEO’s calendar + appointments
- Manage CEO's personal administrative paperwork
- Run errands + coordinate home freelancers [handyman, exterminator]
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Handle all/any administrative tasks currently being handled by the executive team, and create processes and procedures to ensure timely and seamless support is always available
- Offer strategic partnership to the executive team from an administrative perspective with such tasks as: creating presentations, copy writing, corporate communications etc.
- Schedule all travel and accommodation for the CEO and ensure support is provided for packing and luggage
- Partner with HR consultants to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with all vendors for office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors and board members
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees’ queries regarding issues
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities such as: board meetings, industry conferences, executive retreats, employee events
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant (3 yrs min)
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency with Apple related products and software
- Fluency with appointment scheduling tools and coordinating schedules
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Business related degree or equivalent education
- This is a part time contract position up to 20 hours per week.
- This is a location dependent role. You must live in Brooklyn, NY.
To apply, please proceed to fill out our online application