DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
- Location independent, full time role (the company works on Eastern Time)
- Has performed a similar role for businesses with minimum 7 figure annual revenue
- Proficient in digital marketing tools: CRMs (like Ontraport), Email Marketing (like ActiveCampaign), Page Builders (like Leadpages, Wordpress), Ecommerce (like SamCart, Ontraport, Shopify)
- Is organized, disciplined, and has a high attention to detail
The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the technical implementation of all digital marketing. This role oversees and implements email marketing, ecommerce, analytics, website, marketing, and membership pages, and develops and maintains the connection and integration of the entire digital ecosystem. The Digital Marketing Manager brings the company vision to life on screen.
Company leadership develops project vision and strategy with input from the team (operations director, digital marketing manager, content manager, community manager, etc). The Digital Marketing Manager understands the project and vision, asks clarifying questions to ensure the technical architecture is sound, then carries out tasks systematically.
- Broadcast Emails: Take the copy and design from the creative team, implement it into the email marketing software, test, and schedule to appropriate audience.
- Automations Wizardry: From the delivery of opt in gifts to the delivery of specific courses to action-based, time-based auto-responder campaigns.
- Maintenance, Deliverability, and Inboxing: Monitor for spam-traps, pay attention to open, click, and unsubscribe rates, list maintenance, and other tasks to ensure optimal email deliverability.
- Audience Segmentation: Understand the various audiences and ensure proper segmentation for email/text/product delivery and access.
- Digital Product Delivery: Ensure integrations between sales/checkouts and the CRM for proper tagging and product delivery.
- Integrations (Zapier): Ensure the seamless connection and organization across our digital ecosystem.
- Digital Course Sales (Ontraport / Samcart): Ensure all integrations, product delivery, and make tweaks to the checkout process.
- Physical Product Sales (Shopify): Modify pages, product descriptions, checkout experience, etc on Shopfiy.
- Checkout, Upsell, CRM, Merchant Integration: Ensure a fluid connection (ie. after purchase, appropriate tagging occurs in CRM and an email gets sent to deliver the membership login information to the new customer).
SALES AND MARKETING PAGE DEVELOPMENT:
- Opt In Form & Sales Integrations: Ensure that our forms integrate with the page and test to ensure appropriate CRM connection.
- Minor Page Development: Work with lead designer and copywriters to help in the development of sales and marketing pages, and course delivery / membership sites.
- Analytics: Place Advertising pixels, tracking code, etc and test to ensure connection.
To apply, please proceed to fill out our online application.