CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
- Is a storyteller in both voice and visuals, able to compel and convert.
- Prioritizes the relationship with our students and the effectiveness of our content to truly make their lives better, while increasing revenue so we can expand our impact.
- Looks for the simplest, most essentialist approach.
- Thinks creatively and sees around corners for the next dominos a decision will lead to. Systematically strategizes, creates, and executes.
- Oversees a team of creatives including at times a graphic designer, video editor, web developer, photographer.
- Serves as the bridge between the marketing and creative teams, making sure goals of both are being met.
- Can write in the voice of Hilary (the CEO) -- emails, Instagram posts, advertisements, articles
- Has an excellent eye for aesthetics to direct content for this style, beauty and lifestyle brand
- Full-time employee with six weeks paid vacation
- Location: Remote, based in North America (the company works on Eastern Time)
- Has performed a similar role for businesses with annual revenue of at least 1 million
- Strengths include:
- Aesthetic eye to represent a style brand
- Copywriting capabilities for a personality based brand
- Strategic analysis to identify gaps in customer experience
THE CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER USES STORYTELLING + CONTENT TO INCREASE RELATIONSHIPS + SALES
If a project requires 10 steps, the Content Marketing Manager has Steps 1-2 (idea and strategy stage convos) with exec team, oversees the creation and development, then brings it back to exec team in Steps 8-9 to complete it, pushing it live in Step 10.
CREATE ELEGANT, EFFECTIVE CONTENT
- Improves existing courses and products, increasing the customer experience.
- Amplifies existing content, repurposing to reach more people in more verticals to increase the depth of relationship with the audience.
- Elevates the voice and visuals of the brand, whether in copy writing or art direction.
- Can lead the voice, visuals, and strategy of every step in the customer experience, thinking through the customer journey, story, UX, and asking “what next” after this interaction/optin/purchase experience.
- Leads the content and promotions calendar, weaving in stories and themes, repurposing existing content and proposing new content that will most effectively communicate the story, deliver value, and sell.
- Works with the project manager and marketing team to execute, then analyzes data to make improvements for future campaigns.
- Grow our email subscribers by expanding into new sources of traffic, repurposing existing content, and proposing effective solutions for the creation of new content.
- Improve the UX of existing forms of traffic for increased engagement to the podcast, Instagram, etc.
BECOME THE BRIDGE BETWEEN CREATIVE AND MARKETING
- Identify issues before they reach the CEO to give edits or ask clarifying Q’s, makes sure what’s presented to her is the cleanest and closest-to-done version.
- Serve as the bridge between the marketing and creative teams, making sure the goals of both are being met, and removing roadblocks in the creative/technical implementation process.
To apply, please proceed to fill out our online application