CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
- Full-time employee with six weeks paid vacation
- Location: Remote, based in North America (the company works on Eastern Time)
- Has performed a similar role for businesses with annual revenue of at least 3 million
- Has performed a similar role a closely related field (i.e. beauty, wellness, fashion, lifestyle, entrepreneurship, personal development)
- Has managed a budget of $25,000/month
- Has managed a team
- Strengths include:
- Marketing strategist
- Aesthetic eye to represent a style brand
- Copywriting capabilities for a personality based brand
- Increases the company audience, revenue, and impact.
- Is a storyteller in both voice and visuals, able to compel and convert.
- Able to write in the voice of the CEO, and has an excellent aesthetic eye for a lifestyle and beauty brand.
- Manages the marketing and creative teams including for example paid ads, launches, graphic design, web development.
- Looks for the simplest, most essentialist approach.
- Thinks creatively and sees around corners for the next dominos a decision will lead to. Systematically strategizes, creates, and executes.
GROW AUDIENCE + AMPLIFY EXISTING CONTENT
- Leverages existing streams to reach more people and deepen audience experience
- Improves existing courses and products, increasing the customer experience
- Leads new revenue streams including podcast advertising, influencer collaborations, and book launch
- Oversees design and copy for paid ads, social media, email campaigns for this personality-based beauty and lifestyle brand
To apply, please proceed to fill out our online application