CONTENT + COMMUNITY MANAGER
WHO YOU ARE
A natural teacher, easy writer, and good storyteller. You’re great at helping people understand things, organizing ideas, and solving problems. You’re deeply empathetic and light up at making people feel seen, heard, and welcome. You love efficiency, research, and doing work that makes a difference in people’s lives.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee our content strategy, and create content for teaching and fulfillment purposes. This includes class outlines, research for scripts, writing emails, etc.
- Assist our CEO as the most knowledgeable person about our products, providing ongoing quality control checks, helping students, and proposing new content additions based on feedback.
- Serve as the point person for our students inside paid programs, and moderate our private community to remain a helpful and supportive space.
- Lead our customer service team overseeing 1 part time and 1 seasonal team member as the manager of our email and other DM inboxes.
- Represents the company and therefore must be of high integrity and excellence.
WHAT YOU BRING ON DAY 1
You have performed similar roles possibly including writing, teaching and creating educational content; community management and engagement; customer service or pastoral/counseling care; creating, organizing, and training others on systems.
- Thinks creatively and sees around corners for the next dominos a decision will lead to
- Research, content co-creation, tying in themes across various platforms to craft the map from which our CEO creates content
- Understands storytelling, teaching, and emotion to guide readers and students as they consume content
Gets humans + Gets marketing
- Passionate about helping people grow, ability to hold space for hard stories as we guide members to healing, and synthesize the core elements that will serve them most
- Able to understand our ideal customers, how to communicate the value of our offerings, and synthesize feedback to improve our products
Organized + Detail Oriented
- Able to create and implement processes for consistent service across the brand
- Catches typos, missing steps, and slows down to ensure high quality
Compassion + Customer care
- Strong listening skills to decode what customers are desiring, find solutions to customer issues and solve them from arising for other customers
- Deeply caring and able to express so in the written word with our community
- This is a full-time remote position
- Ideally based in North America (We work on PST + EST)
- 6 weeks of paid vacation
- Health benefits not included
To apply, please proceed to fill out our online application
Applications are due Wednesday March 1st, 2023, and we will be moving fast in the hiring process!