BOOK WARDROBE STYLIST
Dean Street Society is seeking a wardrobe stylist to collaborate with Hilary in the creation of our upcoming style book. Responsibilities will include knowledge of trend forecasting, history of fashion, pulling, styling and returning for a multi-day shoot in NYC.
- Advise on fashion styling for visuals
- Pulling, styling and returning outfits and props for photo shoots
- Supervise photo shoots
- 2 or more years of wardrobe styling experience
- Styling degree is a plus but not required
- Experience working with other designers or stylists
- Excellent knowledge of the fashion industry
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Must exhibit discipline with regard to daily responsibilities
- Experience working in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environments will be preferred
- This is a short term contract position for the duration of the project
To apply, please proceed to fill out our online application
Candidates must include work samples or link to online portfolio with their application.