BOOK WARDROBE STYLIST
Dean Street Society is seeking a wardrobe stylist to collaborate with Hilary in the creation of our upcoming style book. Responsibilities will include knowledge of trend forecasting, history of fashion, pulling, styling and returning for a multi-day shoot in NYC.
- Choose clothing with a knowledge of trend forecasting and an eye for timeless styling
- Dress women in a variety of sizes and styles for a cohesive look that also represents that diversity
- Pull, style and return all outfits, accessories and props for photo and video shoots
- Supervise on set with an eye for detail in images
- 2 or more years of experience in the fashion industry/styling
- Excellent knowledge of the fashion industry, past + future
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- This is a short term contract position for the duration of the project
To apply, please proceed to fill out our online application
Candidates must include work samples or link to online portfolio with their application.